Wall Street ends higher, gains driven by banks, healthcare
Wall Street’s main indexes posted gains on Thursday mainly lifted by financial institutions and healthcare companies, as investors digested hawkish remarks from policymakers that cemented bets of a large interest rate hike later this month.
– Global Macro still in a technical configuration leading for a bounce in the risk appetite => #WTI , #OIL&GAZ, soft Grains are trading lower lowering inflation impact days after days.
– #SNP500 bounced off TACTICAL support as expected – however the reistance in front of us at 4060 will be not easy to surpass, we are more oriented for this scenario which give a strong confident signal to play higher… 4060 to watch to hedge the positions
READ ARTICLE ABOUT FED POWELL SPEECH
– Yesterday ETH exited from the short-term range reaching almost 1720, watching at SNP500 price action we are now focus on 1780 as resistance to watch in parallel of 4060 SNP500. It means we are confident on the short-term to see a further recovery above 1595 daily support and 1670 buyback area to reach 1780
– 1780 level to surpass to lower the downside risk and open 1900 before 2170 the mid-term confirmation level.
– A near-term pause is observed on ETH/BTC ration meaning that BTC could bounce within a more powerful momentum towards 22400 – For now we prefer staying long on ETH instead BTC on the mid-term a head of the merge
▪️#AAVE, #MATIC, #ATOM, #EOS, #AKTIO remain our prefered coin in the core of the portfolio – However we can observe interesting momentum gains as well on #LDO, #YFI, #YGG, #RUNE
=> Conclusion, Crypto and stocks are trading range above key tactical support within a bear market, however they confirmed they are trying to complete an upside swing within the range with 1780 ETH and 4060 SNP500 to watch, the landscape is clear until there on the short-term.