A round-up of Enjin's development activity for the last two weeks.
Another month ends, and with that, we have another bi-weekly development update for you!
In this bi-weekly update, we will be covering:
NFTio: The newest and most cutting-edge NFT marketplace.
- Enjin Wallet V.2: The only crypto & NFT wallet you need.
- Enjin Tooling: More tools for devs to create their visions.
- The Enjin Platform (AKA Open Platform)
We will share these updates with you in the form of comprehensive and succinct blog posts on the second and fourth weeks of each month. Links to all these updates will also be available on our blog.
❗ All screenshots in this article are subject to change pending further development
What is NFT.io?
NFT.io is the next marketplace for all NFTs, with an awesome branded domain. NFT.io includes all of the basic functionalities found in any NFT-related marketplace, as well as the ability to work with Efinity in the future. It not only has great features, but it also has an easy and friendly user interface and user experience.
The NFT.io development team is currently working on a whole lot of features that will allow users to interact with Efinity using NFT.io, some of these amazing features are:
- Marketplace support for Efinity.
- The NFT.io Marketplace is now completely functional and integrated with the Efinity blockchain, users will be able to list, place bids, purchase, and cancel offers on Efinity NFTs.
- Create & Mint feature support for Efinity. With this amazing feature, Efinity blockchain users will be able to create their own collections & mint their Efinity NFTs directly from the NFT.io minting panel.
- In-app notifications & e-mail notifications for user actions. This feature will allow users to receive notifications while accessing the NFT.io marketplace, as well as receive notifications for their NFTs through a subscribed e-mail address.
- Last but not least, our team added smaller punctual fixes as well as quality-of-life changes to improve performance.
📱Enjin Wallet 2.0 Beta
What is the Enjin Wallet?
The Enjin Wallet application (available for Android and iOS) is the next-generation crypto and NFT mobile app that enables you to store, send and melt your NFTs, in addition to using the Enjin Wallet as any portfolio application.
- The Enjin Wallet 2.0 development team is currently working on retroactive EnjinX support, Efinity & Project linking features, which will go through in more detail below!
- EnjinX Marketplace support. With this, users will be able to interact with their assets listed on EnjinX before migrating it over to NFT.io.
- Efinity Collectables support. The Enjin Wallet 2.0 is now ready to support Efinity NFTs, allowing users to send and receive their brand-new Efinity NFTs with a seamless experience!
- Project Linking & Requests support. As part of our effort to support all core features from the Enjin Wallet 1.0, our dev team has added back-to-back support with project linking and requests functionality in the Wallet 2.0.
You can participate in the beta at the following link: https://enjin.io/products/wallet-v2
Want to see our change logs? Check here.
Be sure to keep a close eye on the beta to know what’s coming next! 👀
Source : enjin.io/blog/enjin-development-update-21-11-22 undefined - November 21, 2022