The innovation of automating the execution of predetermined actions benefits from blockchain While blockchain technology is frequently immediately related to Cryptocurrency, its significance goes much beyond that. Decentralization is revolutionizing more and more aspects of modern life, not just the way individuals and businesses conduct business. A major “equalizer” of the twenty-first century, it is also becoming.
1. Blockchain Democratizes Access to Finance: The use of blockchain is altering how financial organizations handle money transfers. In the real world, regular citizens in less developed nations and disadvantaged communities frequently find it impossible to meet banking criteria. In order to grant access to credit, banks frequently demand a passport, proof of income, and other documents that could demonstrate healthy financial status.
2. Blockchain Eliminates Human Intermediaries: The concept of a “third party” doesn’t exist in the decentralized environment. Every transaction is immediately recorded in a distributed ledger without first requiring the consent of governing authorities or a select few. This simple structure gets rid of human mistakes and corruption, which are frequently found in environments with a lot of regulations.
3. Blockchain Increases Transparency: The term “blockchain,” according to IBM, is simply defined as a shared, unchangeable ledger that establishes trust through a consensus method. Transparency is increased since network users may view and keep track of transactions from start to finish. There is absolutely no chance that improper alterations will be made without being noticed in this manner.
4. Blockchain Lessens Cost: Paperwork and middlemen are the two main cost drivers in business operations. Fortunately, blockchain technology removes both elements from the equation, resulting in lower costs than human processing. A recent study found that blockchain technology may save the financial services sector $15 billion to $20 billion in expenditures.
5. Blockchain Increases Time Efficiency: Transactions entered using blockchain typically take only a few minutes to complete. Financial institutions, on the other hand, require the consent of several people before any transaction can be completed. A limited number of transactions may be processed each day by banks, exchanges, and other platforms acting as transactional middlemen because they are all controlled and operated by regular people exclusively.
Source : [5 Reasons Why Blockchain Is Important](news.google.com/rss/articles/CBMiR2h0dHBzOi8vd3d3LmFuYWx5dGljc2luc2lnaHQubmV0LzUtcmVhc29ucy13aHktYmxvY2tjaGFpbi1pcy1pbXBvcnRhbnQv0gEA?oc=5) undefined - Analytics Insight / August 02, 2023